Predicts data for given time series data.
- Field that contains time-series data.
- Number of rows of data to be predicted(default: 5)
- Time series cycle. It is automatically calculated using a Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) if not specified.
- Fixed seed value. Specify this option when you want to keep the same result for the same input.
- Field to be used as the time record (default: _time field)
[by GRP_FIELD, ...]
- Grouping fields in the aggregation with
bydirective, separated by a comma (
,). This option MUST follow after the
It is recommended that you set a constant interval between the data in the time field by using the timechart command, and then use the
forecast command. There must be at least 4 data points for each grouping field, and the value of the
period must be less than one-half of the number of data points.
Predict values of the count field.
Set the time series cycle of the traffic field to 5, and assign the time series prediction data according to the time written in the set_time field. Assign
1234as a fixed seed value to maintain the same result.
forecast period=5 time=set_time seed=1234 traffic
Predict 10 data points of the series from the sent_bytes field aggregated by the region group.
forecast count=10 sent_bytes by region