Checks the status and settings of the system nodes constituting the Logpresso cluster. Administrative privileges are required to execute this command.
You can also see the federation node status in the web console.
Output fields are as follows:
- name: Node name
- description: Node description
- address: Node address
- port: Node port number
- failure: Whether the node connection fails
- paired: Whether nodes are paired within a cluster
- last_alive: The last time a response was received
- last_connect: The last connected time
- login_name: Login account
- secure: Whether it is an encrypted communication
- skip_cert_check: Whether to not validate the server certificate
- connect_timeout: Connection timeout setting
- read_timeout: Read timeout setting